Freitag, 23. Dezember 2022

♥ Purple Onion Designs meet Simon Says Stamp ♥

Hi everyone,

this is my second post for today and I show you a Christmas card with stamps from Purple Onion Designs, dies from Lawn Fawn and Simon Says Stamp and a snowflake background.

I start this card with creating a Distress Oxide background with Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feathers and Uncharted Mariner. Then I lay a snowflake stencil from Stamp Corner over the background and add white embossing paste over the stencil and let the background dry.


 In the meantime I cut out the Birch Tree Window. If the background is dry I cut it out with a stitched Lawn Fawn Die and glue it on my white card base. Then I glue the Birch Tree Window in the middle of the background. I color the Purple Onion Designs images with Copics, fussy cut them out and glue them on the Birch Tree Window. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things. For the last step I glue some enamel dots on the card.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela