Montag, 5. Dezember 2022

♥ ATC Advent calendar - Day 5 with Purple Onion Designs ♥

 Hi everyone,

this is my third posting for today and I show you my ATC for Day 5 of the ATC Advent calendar.

For this day I use the cute stamps from Purple Onion Designs. You'll find many stamps here by Stamp Corner.

For this ATC i start creating a watercolor background with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors an let it dry. When it is dry I lay a snow fall stencil over the background and add some Nuvo Glacier Paste Winter White on the background and let it dry. In the meanwhile I stamp the images from Purple Onion Designs, color them with Copics and fussy cut them out with my scissors.

I cut out a snow hill with a die from My Favorite Things and glue it on the background. I glue the sleeping mouse behind the Fido's House and then on the snow hill. I glue Christmas tree cookies from Lawn Fawn with Foam Dots besides the dog house. On the top of the little house I add some Stickles Star Dust for shimmering. I think the sentiment is also from Lawn Fawn.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela