Montag, 12. Dezember 2022

♥ ATC Advent calendar - Day 11 and Day 12 ♥

  Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you the next ATC's from my ATC Advent calendar. 
 
Day 11
 For Day 11 I use the cute Penguin from Stuff-Deluxe 
I create another watercolor background and a snow stencil with white embossing paste.
 For the snow hill I use a die from My Favorite Things and a dot embossing folder. I color the image with my Copics, fussy cut it out andglue it with Foam Dots on the background.
 
Day 12 
For Day 12 I use a stamp Set from Whimsy Stamps. I really love the cute images.
I create a Distress Oxide background with Faded Jeans and use a die cut from My Favorite Things for the snow hill.
I color all images with my Copics and fussy cut them out with my scissors. I stamp the sentiment directly on the snow hill. I also add some Stickles Star Dust on Santas jacket and on Santas hat.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela