Samstag, 10. Dezember 2022

♥ ATC Advent calendar - Day 8, Day 9 and Day 10 ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you the next ATC's from my ATC Advent calendar.

Day 8

For Day 8 I use stamps from My Favorite Things. I create another blue watercolor background and use also a snow stencil and white embossingpaste . 

I cut out some white clouds with a My Favorite Things die and glue them on the background. I color the images with Copic Marker and fussy cut them out with my scissors.

Day 9

For day 9 I also use stamps from My Favorite Things. For the background I use the snow hill and embossing paste.

For the snow hill I use a die from My Favorite Things. On the snow hill border I add some Stickles Star Dust. I color the images with Copics, fussy cut them out and glue them with Foam Dots on the background.

  Day 10

For Day 10 I use a stamp set from Mama Elephant and a design paper from Lawn Fawn.

I color the tree and Mr and Mrs Claus with my Copcs and fussy cut them out with my scissors. I glue them with Foam Dots and liquid glue on the design paper. I also cut out some glitter starswith a Lawn Fawn die  and glue them on the background.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela