Samstag, 17. Dezember 2022

♥ ATC Advent calendar - Day 17 with Magengo Designs ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you the next ATC's from my ATC Advent calendar.

Day17

 For Day 17 I use stamps from the Magengo Designs Santa on the rooftop stamp set.


I create a Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide background. I cut out a snow hill with a My Favorite Things die and use also a dot embossing folder. Then I cut out another border with the tree border die from Lawn Fawn and glue both on the background. I color the images with my Copics, fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue them with Foam Dots on the background. You'll find the sentiment also in the stamp set. For the last step I add some clear Nuvo Crystal Drops on the sky.

I'll hope you like this ATC and you'll come back tomorrow for the next ATC from the Advent calendar.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela