Samstag, 24. Dezember 2022

♥ ATC Advent calendar - Day 24 with My Favorite Things stamps ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today is the last day of my Advent calendar and for Day 24 I use the Holly Jolly Santa stamp set from My Favorite Things.

For the background I use a stripe stencil and use Distress Oxide Peeled Paint for inking. At the bottom I use a wood stamp and inked it with Distress Ink Vintage Photo. I color the images with Copics, fussy cut them out with scissors and glue them on the background. I stamp the sentiment directly on the background.

I hope you liked my ATC calendar and have some joy of the daily ATC's.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela