Dienstag, 20. Dezember 2022

♥ ATC Advent calendar - Day 20 with Lawn Fawn ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you the ATC 20 from my ATC Advent calendar.

For DAY 20 I use again stamps from Lawn Fawn.

For this ATC I create a background with Distress Oxide Evergreen Bough. I cut out a snow hill with a die from My Favorite Things and glue it on the background. I stamp the images from Lawn Fawn on a Copic friendly paper and use my Copics for coloring. I fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue them on the background. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on the snow hill. For the last step I add some Nuvo Crystal Drops on the background.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela