Mittwoch, 21. Dezember 2022

♥ ATC Advent calendar - Day 21 with Avery Elle stamps ♥

Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you the next ATC from my ATC Advent calendar.

For DAY 21 I use stamps from Avery Elle. I created a blue watercolored background with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors and let it dry. Then I use a snowflake embossing folder for the background and add some white pearcolor from Coliro on the background. I cut out a snow hill with a My Favorite Things die and glue it on the background.


 I color the cute image with my Copics, fussy cut it out with my scissors and glue it on thebackground. I stamp the snetimnet directly with my Misti Tool on the background. 
 
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela