Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2022

♥ ATC Advent calendar - Day 1 with Mama Elephant ♥

 Hi everybody,

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

 Today it's the first day of December and that means I show you the next 24 days my ATC's which I made for an Advent calender swap with my sweetie @silkes_kleinebastelwelt

I use the cute stamps from Mama Elephant for DAY1.
I  color the images with my Copic Marker, fussy cut them out with my scissors and put them aside. I inked a piece of Bristol Paper with Distress Oxide Speckled Egg and cut it out with an ATC die. For the white snow hill I use a die from my Favorite Things and a dot embossing folder. I glue the images on the ATC and add some snowdots with a white gel pen on the background.

I'll hope you like this ATC and you'll come back tomorrow for the next ATC from the Advent calendar.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela