Freitag, 16. Dezember 2022

♥ ATC Advent calendar - Day 16 again with Purple Onion Designs ♥

 Hi everyone,

 I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today and I show you my ATC for Day 16 of the ATC Advent calendar.

For this day I use again the cute stamps from Purple Onion Designs. You'll find many stamps here by Stamp Corner.

I start with creating a Distress Oxide Faded Jeans background and let it dry. Then I add some white Coliro Pearlcolor splashes on the background and let it dry again.

I cut out the tree border with a Lawn Fawn die and glue it on the dry background. Then i stamp the images from Purple Onion Designs and color them with my Copics. I fussy cut them out with a scissor and glue them with Foam Tape on the background. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on the background.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela