Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2022

♥ ATC Advent calendar - Day 13 with My Favorite Things ♥

Hi everyone,
 I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

 Today is DAY 13 of my ATC Advent calendar and for this day I use  some  stamps from My Favorite Things and a stencil from Magengo Designs.

For this ATC I use the Criss-Cross stencil from Magengo Designs and inked it with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass. On the bottom I glue a piece of MFT Design paper. I color the images with Copics, fussy cut them out and glue them on the background. I stamp the sentiment directly on the background. For the last step I glue some pearls on the ATC.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela