Samstag, 3. Dezember 2022

♥ ATC Advent calendar - Day 3 with Lawn Fawn ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my ATC for DAY 3 of the ATC Advent calendar, for this day I use stamps from Lawn Fawn.


I color all images with my copics  and fussy cut them out with my scissors. I color a piece of Bristol paper with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and cut it out with an ATC die. Then I glue all images with liquid glue on the ATC. For the main image with the two critters I use Foam Tape.
I'll hope you like this ATC and you'll come back tomorrow for the next ATC from the Advent calendar.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela