Freitag, 9. Dezember 2022

♥ ATC Advent calendar - Day 6 and Day 7 ♥

 Hi everyone, 

I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Over the last days I could not post any ATC's of my ATC Advent calendar, because I'm infected with the Corona virus. Luckily I'm vaccinated and it's the first time I'm infected. But it's not what I want before Christmas, where so many things to do. But now it's like this and I'm making the best of it with step by step.

For today I show you the ATC's of

Day 6

 For Day 6 I use the Christmas wreath from Sunny Studio Stamps and color all images with Copic marker. For the background I use  a design paper from Lawn Fawn. I also cut out some tiny little golden glitter stars with a die from Lawn Fawn.

Day 7

For Day 7 I use the Letter to Santa stamp from My Favorite Thing. I create a blue watercolor background and lay a stencil over it and use some white embossing paste. I cut out a snow hill with a die from My Favorite Things and use also a dot embossing folder. I color the image with Copic marker and fussy cut it out with my scissors.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela