Donnerstag, 22. Dezember 2022

♥ ATC Advent calendar - Day 22 with Stamp Corner stamps ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you the next ATC from my ATC Advent calendar.

For DAY 22 I use stamps from the Stamp Corner Eisbären Set, you'll find it here in the Shop.

I create a watercolor background with the Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors and add some white pearlcolor splashes on the background and let it dry.

I cut out a snow hill with a die from My favorite Things, use a dot embossing folder and glue it on the background. I color the cute stamp with my Copics, fussy cut it out with my scissors and glue it with Foam Tape on the background. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti tool directly on the background.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela