Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022

♥ ATC Advent calendar - Day 15 with Purple Onion Designs ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here agian on my blog.

Today I show you the next ATC's from my ATC Advent calendar.

Day 15

On Day 15 I use stamps from purple Onion Designs. You'll find many stamps here by Stamp Corner.

 I color the background with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and cut out a snow hill with a die from My Favorite Things and a dot embossing folder.  I color the images with my Copics, fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue them with liquid glue and Foam Dots on the background. I also cut out some tiny little glitter stars with a die from Lawn Fawn.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela