Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2022

♥ ATC Adventskalender - Day 4 with Magengo Designs ♥

Hi everyone,

this is my second posting for today and here I show you my ATC for the Day 4 of the Advent calendar. 

For this day I use stamps from the Oh Tannenbaum stamp set from Magengo Designs.

For the background I use Distress Oxide Speckled Egg and add some white dots with a Gel pen on the background. I cut out a snow hill with a die from My Favorite Things and use also a Dot embossing folder. I color the images with Copics, fussy cut them out with a scissors and glue them with thin Foam Dots on the background. I also add some white dots on the images. You find the sentiment also in the Oh Tannenbaum stamp set. For the last step I glue some golden glitter stars on the ATC bachground.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela