Freitag, 2. Dezember 2022

♥ ATC Advent calendar - Day 2 again with Mama Elephant ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥

Today is DAY 2 of my ATC Advent calendar and for this day I use again some Mama Elephant stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn.

For the background I paint a piece of Aquarelle paper with some blue Watercolor and let it dry. If the background is dry, I lay a snow stencil over the background and add some white embossing paste on the background. I use for the white snow hill a die from my Favorite Things and a dot embossing folder. For the trees I use a border die from Lawn Fawn. I color the images from the Mama Elephant stamp set with my Copics and fussy cut them out. Then I glue all together and I'm really happy how it looks like.
ll hope you'll come back tomorrow for the next ATC from the Advent calendar.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela