Dienstag, 20. Dezember 2022

♥ It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year with Stuff-Deluxe ♥

 Hi everyone, 

this is my second posting for today and I show you a Christmas card with the cute Stuff-Deluxe digital stamp Weihnachtsmaus Fienchen. For the background I create a Distress Oxide background with Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feathers and Uncharted Mariner. Then I lay a snowflake stencil over the background and add a white embossing paste over the stencil and let the background dry.

If the background is dry I cut it out with a stitched die from Lawn Fawn. I also cut out the Birch Tree Cover with a die from My Faviórite Things and a white frame with a die from Lawn Fawn. I glue all togehter and then all on my white card base. I printed the Stuff-Deluxe digital stamp out with my laser printer and fussy cut it out with my scissors. I color it with my Copics and add some Stickles Star Dust on the Christmas hat. I glue it with Foam Tape on the card. For the last step I glue some Enamel Dots on the trees.

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon.

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela