Montag, 19. Dezember 2022

♥ ATC Advent calendar - Day 19 with Lawn Fawn ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you the ATC 19 from my ATC Advent calendar.

For DAY 19 I use again stamps from Lawn Fawn.

I create a Distress Oxide background with Faded Jeans and add some Nuvo Crystal Drops on the background. I cut out a snow hill with a My Favorite Things die and I cut out a tree forest border hill and glue both on the background. I color all images from Lawn Fawn with my Copics and glue them with liquid glue on the background. For the last step I add some Nuvo Crystal Drops on the background.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela