Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2022

♥ ATC Advent calendar - Day 18 with Lawn Fawn ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you the next ATC from my ATC Advent calendar.

For DAY 18 I use stamps from Lawn Fawn.

I create a Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass background and add some Nuvo Crystal Drops on the background. I cut out a snow hill with a My Favorite Things die and glue it on the background. I color all images from Lawn Fawn with my Copics and glue them with Foam tape on the background. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on the background. 
 
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela