Mittwoch, 6. Dezember 2023

♥ DT Magengo - Merry XMAS ♥

 Hi everyone,

 I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥ 

  Today I show you another card with the cute stamps from the Magengo Designs Christmas Release. For my card today I use the Stitched Alphabet Die cut set and the Christmas list stamp set. I stamp some little ornament stamps on a piece of Copic friendly paper and color them with my Copic Marker. If I'm happy with the result I cut it out with the largest die from the In-out stitched rectangles die cut set. I also cut out a piece of Vellum and glue it over the background. Then I glue it on a piece of green cardstock and then on my red card base.


I color the Santa with my Copic Marker, fussy cut it out with my scissors and glue it with Foam Tape on the card.  Then I cut out the XMAS with the Stitched Alphabet Die cut set in green glitter cardstock. I also cut some white letters and glue them together and on the top the green glitter cardstock. I stamp the Merry with a VersaMark Ink on a small stripe of red cardstock and use some white Embossingpowder for heat embossing. For the last step I glue some little green stars on the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on my blog.

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela