Mittwoch, 18. Dezember 2019

♥ My Favorite Things - Christmas Card with Merry Wishes Stamps ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another Christmas card with the cute stamps from the Merry Wishes Stamp set from My Favorite Things.
For this card I create a Distress Oxide background with Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers and Faded Jeans. After it is dry I cut it out with the My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-namics. I also cut out a snow hill with the Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics, inked it with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and glue it on my background. Then I color all images with my Copics and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Marker and fussy cut them out with my scissors. I glue all trees with liquid glue on my card and use Foam Tape for all critters. Then I glue my background on my white card base. For the final touch I use my white Gel pen and Xmas red Stickles to add some highlights. Then I decide to glue also some white Sequins on my card. For the sentiment I use a banner from Craftin Desert Divas and the sentiment from the Festive Friends Stamp set from My Favorite Things.

With my card I'll take part of these Challenges:






Many thanks for stopping by and have a great day. I hope to see you soon later here on my blog.
 

7 Kommentare:

  1. Definitely festive! So many lovely elements of your card and fab background! So glad you joined us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wonderful background and like the variety of textures too! So glad you joined us at Christmas with the Cuties!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Aww super cute!!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Super tolle Winterkarte.Gefällt mir ausgezeichnet.Werde nach meinem Urlaub im Wellnesshotel Brixen Umgebung direkt auch wieder neue Modelle basteln.Liebe Grüße Hannah

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is super cute Andrea. Adorable card! Thanks for sharing your fabulous Christmas card with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Wishing you a wonderful month and the happiest of Christmas celebrations! Hugs, Wends xoxo Christmas at Sweet Stampin' DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. This is so cute. I love the sequins you've added to the background. They are different to snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Such a gorgeously cute card. Thank you for joining us at Christmas with The Cutie Pies.
    Sarah DT

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela