Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2019

♥ DT Sparkles Christmas Challenge - CH #107 / Winter Wonderland ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Sunday and a joyful first day of December. I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today starts the last  challenge of the year at
  For this challenge we choose the theme

For my card I decide to use the Snow Buddies stamps from My Favorite Things.
I create a blue watercolor background and after it is dry I add some Lawn Fawn Liquid Stardust on it. After it is dry again I use a stencil and some Embossing paste for a Snowflake look on the sky. Then I color the images with my Copics and fussy cut them out. Now it's time to cut out the background with the My favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-namics and also some white snow hills. I also cut out a white frame and glue it on my background and then all on my card base. I arranged my images on the card and glue some with Foam Tape on the card. For the sentiment I use a banner die from Craftin Desert Divas. 

 So I'll hope you like my card and you'll join our Winter Wonderland challenge.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela