Samstag, 7. Dezember 2019

♥ ATC Adventcalendar - Day 7 with Hello Bluebird ♥


Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you the next ATC from the Advent calendar for @sililovespaper
For this ATC I create a background with some little images from the Hello Bluebird Stamp sets Joyful Mouse and Merry Greeters.
I color all images with my Copics and my Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers. For the main image I use the bear from the Merry Greeters Stamp set and glue it with Foam Tape on the ATC. For the final touch I add some rhinestones on the ATC.
I'll hope you like this ATC and you'll come back tomorrow for the next ATC from the Advent calendar.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela