Donnerstag, 12. Dezember 2019

♥ ATC Adventcalendar - Day 12 with Craftin Desert Divas ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥

Today we have Day 12 and we're halfway through the ATC Advent calendar for @sililovespaper

For this ATC I use a stamp from Craftin Desert Divas. This was the first stamp I ordered from this company and I'm still in love with these images.♥
 For the background I use the Nuvo Shimmer Powder Blue Blitz and Atlantis Burst and add some white color splashes on it. After it is dry I glue it on piece of white cardstock. Then I cut out a snow hill with a die from My Favorite Things and glue it on the background. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on the snow. I color the images with my Copics and glue them with Foam Tape on the ATC. For the final touch I glue some white pearls on the ATC.

I'll hope you like this ATC and you'll come back tomorrow for the next ATC from the Advent calendar.♥

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela