Montag, 16. Dezember 2019

♥ ATC Adventcalendar - Day 16 with Sunny Studio ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you the next ATC from the Advent calendar for my friend @sililovespaper

For the Day 16 ATC I use stamps from the Alpaka Holidays Stamp set from Sunny Studio Stamps.
For this ATC I create a background with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass. Then I stamp all images, color them with my Copics and fussy cut them out with my scissors. I create a little scene and use the Cable Knit Embossing folder from Sunny Studio Stamps to glue it over the scene. I stamp the sentiment on a piece of paper and ink the paper with Distress Oxide Festive Berries. For the final touch I use Stickles Stardust. 

I'll hope you like this ATC and you'll come back tomorrow for the next ATC from the Advent calendar.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela