Montag, 23. Dezember 2019

♥ ATC Adventcalendar - Day 23 with Clearly Besotted ♥

Hi everybody,
 I'm here again with my second post for today.

Here I show you the next ATC from the Advent calendar for my friend @sililovespaper
For the Day 23 ATC I use stamps from Clearly Besotted.
For this ATC I create a striped background with a stencil and Distress Oxide Festive Berries. In the middle I cut out a frame with a Spellbinder Die and glue a piece of green white striped design paper behind. Then I color the images from the Clearly Besotted Merry Mouse stamp set with my Copics and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers and fussy cut them out. I glue all the images on the ATC. For the sentiment I cut a stripe of white cardstock and glue it also on the ATC. Then I glue all of my green ATC base. For the final touch I glue some Pretty Pink Posh sequins on the ATC.

 I'll hope you like this ATC and you'll come back tomorrow for the last ATC from the Advent calendar.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela