Mittwoch, 11. Dezember 2019

♥ ATC Adventcalendar - Day 11 with Sunny Studio ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my ATC for Day 11 of the Advent calendar for @sililovespaper

For this ATC I use the cute Happy Owlidays Stamps from Sunny Studio. This is such a cute stamp set.
I stamp the Holly wreath in the middle of the ATC and color it with my Copic Markers.Then I stamp the owl on a piece of Copic Paper, color it also with my Markers and fussy cut it out. I stamp also some little Ilex from Magnolia on the top of both sides and color it with my Markers. For coloring the background I use a light blue Spectrum Noir Marker. Then I use my Misti Tool for stamping the sentiment under the wreath. I glue the ATC on a piece of Craft cardstock and glue the cute owl with Foam Tape in the middle of the Holly wreath. For the final touch I'll add some red Stickles on the ATC.

I'll hope you like this ATC and you'll come back tomorrow for the next ATC from the Advent calendar.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela