Mittwoch, 18. Dezember 2019

♥ ATC Adventcalendar - Day 18 with Newtons Nook Designs ♥


Hi everybody,
here I' m back again with my second posting for today, to show you my next ATC for the Advent calendar for my friend for @sililovespaper

 For the Day 18 ATC I use another image from the Festive Fawn Stamp set from Newtons Nook Design.
For this ATC I create a Distress Oxide background with Salty Ocean and Chipped Sapphire.  I cut out a little Snow hill with a die from My Favorite Things and glue it on the background. Then I glue the background on my white ATC base. I stamp the image with Memento Ink Tuxedo Black and color it with my Copics. I fussy cut it out with my scissors and glue it on the ATC. The sentiment is also from the Festive Fawn Stamp Set. For the final touch I punched some little snowflakes and glue them on the ATC and add some Sequins on the snowflakes. 

I'll hope you like this ATC and you'll come back tomorrow for the next ATC from the Advent calendar.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela