Dienstag, 17. Dezember 2019

♥ ATC Adventcalendar - Day 17 with Gerda Steiner Designs ♥

Hi everybody,
I'm here again with my second post for today.

Here I show you the next ATC from the Advent calendar for my friend @sililovespaper

For the Day 17 ATC I use a Digital stamp from Gerda Steiner Designs.
For this ATC I create a red background with Distress Oxide Festive Berries and let it dry. Then I use a striped Embossing folder and glue it on my green ATC base. I printed out the image with my laser printer, color it with my Copics, fussy cut it out and glue it on the ATC. Then I cut out two light bulb borders with gold and red glitter cardstock and glue it together to one border. For the final touch I glue some rhinestones on the tree. 

I'll hope you like this ATC and you'll come back tomorrow for the next ATC from the Advent calendar.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela