Sonntag, 8. Dezember 2019

♥ ATC Adventcalendar - Day 8 with Newtons Nook Designs ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.


Today I show the ATC from Day 8 of the ATC Advent calendar which I made for my sweetie @sililovespaper 

For this ATC I use a stamp from Newtons Nook Designs Festive Fawns Stamp set.
I stamp the star background with VersaMark and use some golden embossing powder for heat embossing. After it is cooled I inked the background with Distress Ink Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire. Then I cut out the tree hill with the Forest Border Die from Lawn Fawn, inked it with Distress Oxide Peeled Paint and add some white snow dots to the hill and the trees.For the white snow hill I use a My Favorite Things die and a dot embossing folder. I use one of the cute Fawns from the Festive Fawns Stamp set, color it with my Copics and fussy cut it out with my scissors.

I'll hope you like this ATC and you'll come back tomorrow for the next ATC from the Advent calendar.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela