Sonntag, 15. Dezember 2019

♥ ATC Adventcalendar - Day 14 with High Hopes and Day 15 with Newtons Nook Designs ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you the next two ATC's from my Advent calendar for @sililovespaper

For the Day 14 I use the little Holy Winter Fairy from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
For this ATC I use a stencil from Newtons Nook Designs to create the background. I use the Distress Oxide Festive Berries and Twisted Citron and let it dry. I color the image with my Copics and my Spectrum Noir Markers and fussy cut it out with my scissors. Then I glue it with Foam Tape on the ATC. For the final touch I glue some red pearls on the ATC.

For the Day 15 ATC I use a stamp from Newtons Nook Designs.
I create a background with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans. Then I lay a snow stencil over the ATC and use some Distress Oxide Chipped Sapphire for inking. I stamp the snowmen with the fawn from the Newtons Nook Designs Festive Fawn stamp set and color it with my Copics and fussy cut it out with my scissors. For the final touch I glue some white pearls on the ATC.

I'll hope you like these two ATC's and you'll come back tomorrow for the next ATC from the Advent calendar.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela