Mittwoch, 25. Dezember 2019

♥ ATC Adventcalendar - Day 24 with My Favorite Things ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a Merry Christmas and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Yesterday was the last day of the Advent calendar for my sweet friend @sililovespaper

For the Day 24 ATC I use stamps from My favorite Things.
I stamp a snowy background with a stamp from Lawn Fawn with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and clear embossing powder. Then I inked the background with Distress Oxide Faded Jeans and Black Soot. I cut out a snow hill with a die from My Favorite Things. I color the images from the Jingle all the Way stamp set and fussy cut them out with my scissors. I glue the images on my ATC and then all on my light blue ATC base.
And here I show you how I mounted all ATC's on a little wreath
I'll hope you like all my ATC's from the Advent calendar.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela