Montag, 9. Dezember 2019

♥ DT AAA Birthday Challenge - Balloons and Banners ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Since the second December is a new challenge at
For this challenge we have the topic
We hope you'll join our new challenge, you can enter your creation here on the challenge blog until the 29th December.

For my card I decided to use the Balloon Bunch and Sweet Treats stamps from Clearly Besotted.
I stamp the Balloons on my Bristol Smooth Cardstock and use some masking paper from Heffy Doodle to mask the balloons. Then I inked my paper with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass. After that I use a cloud stencil from Craftin Desert Divas and create a cloudy sky with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass. For the grass I use also a stencil and Distress Oxide Peeled Paint. After all is dry I cut it out with the My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-namics. Then I remove the masks from the balloons and color the balloons with my Markers. I decide to stamp some more balloons, fussy cut them out and glue them for more dimension with Foam tape on the card. I stamp the images from the Sweet Treats Stamp set from Clearly Besotted, color it with my Copics and fussy cut them out with my scissor. I glue these cuties also with Foam Tape on the card. I stamp the sentiment on  the banner from the Balloon Bunch stamp set and glue it also with Foam Tape on the card. For the final touch I glue some Ocean Spray Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh on the card.

  I'll hope I could inspire you and you join our new challenge.
Many thanks for stopping by and have a great day. I hope to see you soon here on my blog.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela