Samstag, 14. Dezember 2019

♥ ATC Adventcalendar - Day 13 with Sunny Studio ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show the next ATC for Day 13 from the Advent calendar for @sililovespaper
For this ATC I use stamps from the Gleeful Reindeer set from Sunny Studio Stamps.
For this ATC I create a Distress Oixde background and use a snowflake embossing folder. I color the images with my Copics, fussy cut them out with my scissor and glue it on my background. For the final touch I add some white dots on the ATC and glue some white pearls on it.

 I'll hope you like this ATC and you'll come back tomorrow for the next ATC from the Advent calendar.


Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela