Freitag, 20. Dezember 2019

♥ ATC Adventcalendar - Day 20 with Gerda Steiner Designs ♥

Hi everybody,
here I' m back again with my second posting for today, to show you my next ATC for the Advent calendar for my friend for @sililovespaper

For my Day 20 ATC I use a Digital stamp from Gerda Steiner Designs.
I create a Distress Oxide background and after it is dry I use a snowflake embossing folder. Then I cut out a snow hill with a die from My favorite Things. I add some snow paste on the hill and let it dry. In the meantime I printed out the cute little penguin, color it with my Copics and fussy cut it out. I glue the dry snow hill on my background and then on my white ATC base. Then I glue the penguin and the snow balls with Foam Tape on the ATC. For the final touch I glue some white pearls on the ATC and add some Stickles Stardust on the image. 

I'll hope you like this ATC and you'll come back tomorrow for the next ATC from the Advent calendar. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela