Donnerstag, 30. Dezember 2021

♥ LTTS Doodles - Happy Winter / Winter Bunny ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Thursday today and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥ 

Today I show you a new card with the cute Winter Bunny digital stamp from LTTS Doodles.

I create a Distress Oxide Background with Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers and Faded Jeans.  Then I use one of the Snowflake Background Stencils from Lawn Fawn and some white Altenew Embossing Paste and create  a snowflake background. After it is dry I cut it out with the My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-namics. I also cut out a little snow hill with the Slimline Stitched Hillside Border Die from Lawn Fawn and glue it on my background. Then I glue all on my white card base. I printed out the Winter Bunny with my laser printer and color it with my Copics. I cut it out with my scissors and glue it with Foam Dots on my card. The sentiment is from the Penguin Party set from Lawn Fawn. For the last step I glue some turquoise rhinestones on the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

So that's all for today, many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela