Montag, 13. Dezember 2021

♥ DT Magengo Designs - Christmas Tags ♥

  Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you some new Christmas tags with cute images from Magengo Designs.

I really love to make tags and especially for Christmas, it's a great way to send out some love with a Christmas present. For these tags I create a background with Distress Oxides Faded Jeans and cut them out with a die from My Favorite Things. I also cut out a white hill and glue it on the blue background. I use a Christmas tree die from Lawn Fawn for both tags.

For this tag I use the cute little bear with the present from the Getting the Christmas Gift Set.  I colored the image with my Copics, fussy cut it out with a scissors and glue it with Foam Tape on the tag. 

For the second tag I use the cute little mice from the Christmas Mice Set. I colored the mice with my Copics, fussy cut it out with a scissors and glue it with Foam Tape on the second tag. I stamp the sentiments on both tags with Versamark Ink on the background and use some golden embossing powder for heat embossing. For the last step I glue some white rhinestones on the tags and I'm really happy how they looks like. I hope you like them also and I could inspire you to make a Christmas tag for your loved ones.

I use images from these Magengo Designs Sets for my tags.

 Weihnachtsmäuse digitale Stempel und SVG-Datei Bild 1    Getting the Christmas Geschenk digitale Stempel und SVG Bild 1

Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela