Montag, 6. Dezember 2021

♥ DT AAA Birthday Challenge - Game #32 An Easel Card ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new challenge at the

AAA Birthday Challenge 

 

I create a round scalloped Easel card and use some Lawn Fawn stamps and papers.


 I inked the background with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and Twisted Citron for the grass border. I color the images with my Copics and fussy cut them out with a scissor. I stamp the sentiment on a flag banner and glue it on the lower circle. For the last step I glue some rhinestones on my card.

So now it's your turn to create an Easel card, we hope you join our new challenge, you can join it until the 2nd January 2022.

 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.


3 Kommentare:

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela