Mittwoch, 8. Dezember 2021

♥ My Favorite Things - Let's Celebrate Together ♥

Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a Christmas card with some My Favorite Things products.

I create a Distress Oxide background with Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers and Faded Jeans. Then I use the snowflake stencil from Lawn Fawn and add some white structure paste over the stencil. I remove the stencil carefully and let the background dry.


Then I cut out the Birch Tree Cover Plate from My Favorite Things and glue it on the inked background. I color the images from the Sweater Weather in the Woods with my Copics and fussy cut them out with a scissor. I glue them with Foam Tape on the background and then all on my white card base. The sentiment is from the Christmas Cheer stamp set. For the last step I glue some white pearls on my card.

So I hope you like my new card and I would really appreciate it if you leave a comment here on my blog.♥ 

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela