Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2020

♥ DT Sparkles Christmas Challenge - CH #119 Non-traditional Christmas Colours ♥

 Hi everybody,

I'm here again with my second posting for today.

Today we start a new challenge at the

Sparkles Christmas Challenge

For this challenge we have the theme

Non-traditional Christmas Colours

For my card I choose the colours soft pink and purple and use the Frosty Fairy Friends stamps from Lawn Fawn.

For the background I inked a piece of Bristol Cardstock with Distress Oxide Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick. I cut out the background with the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames from Lawn Fawn. Then I cut out three snow hills and glue them on background. After that I cut out a white Frame and glue it on the background.
 I color all images with my Copics and arranged the Fairy christmas scene on the background. I cut out my card panel a little bit smaller as the background and glue it behind the background. For the final touch I glue some Clear Drops from Studio Katia on the card.
 
Now it's your turn, I'll hope you join our new challenge. we can't wait to see your creations.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela