Donnerstag, 6. April 2023

♥ My Enchanted Colors - Slimline Birthday Card ♥

 Hi everyone, 

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a slimline rainbow Birthday card with the cute stamps from My Enchanted Colors. I started my card with creating the rainbow background. I cut out a piece of Bristol Cardstock with a Lawn Fawn Slimline die and use the Lawn Fawn Cloudy stencil on the background. For inking I use Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar, Dried Marigold, Fossilized Amber, Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint, Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon, Wilted Violet and Seedles Preserves. If I'm happy with the result, I glue the background on my white card base.


Then I stamp the images on a Copic friendly paper and color all images with my Copic Marker. I fussy cut them out with a scissors and glue them with Foam Dots on the card. For the sentiment I use a stamp from Lawn. For the last step I add some Nuvo Chrystal drops on the background and I'm really happy how the card lokks like.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela