Montag, 10. April 2023

♥ My Enchanted Colors - The Sky is the limit ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another card with the cute stamps from My Enchanted Colors.

For my card I cut out a piece of Bristol cardstock with a stitched rectangle die. Then i lay a cloudy stencil over the cardstock and use Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass for inking the cardstock. If I'm happy with the result I cut out the middle with a smaller stitched rectangle die. I glue the larger frame with liquid glue on my white cardbase and then the smaller rectangle with Foam Tape also on the card base.

I color the cute images with my Copics and fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue them on my card. I stamp the sentiment on a banner and glue it also on my card. For the last step I glue some Enamle Dots on the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela