Donnerstag, 13. April 2023

♥ My Enchanted Colors - Happy Birthday Card ♥

 Hi everyone, 

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another Birthday card with the cute images from My Enchanted Colors.

I also use some My Favorite Things Design Paper and the Peekaboo Backdrop die from Lawn Fawn. I cut it out with white cardstock and glue the Design Paper behind the frame and then on the turquoise cardstock and then on my white card base.

I color the images with my Copics, fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue them with Foam Dots on the card. The sentiment is also from Lawn Fawn. For the last step I glue some Enamel Dots on the card and I'm really happy how it looks like.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela