Montag, 17. April 2023

♥ My Enchanted Colors - Mini Slimline Birthday Card ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a Mini Slimline card with the cute stamps from My Enchanted Colors.

For this card I cut out a piece of Bristol cardstock with a Lawn Fawn Mini Slimline Die. I inked the cardstock with Distress Oxide Saltwater Taffy and Dried Marigold. If I'm happy with the result I add some golden Coliro Pearlcolor Splashes on the card and let it dry.  Then I inked another piece of Bristol cardstock with Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn and cut it out with a Grass Border die from Lawn Fawn and add some green Coliro Pearlcolor Splashes on the grass and let it also dry. If it's dry I glue the grass on the background and then on my white card base.

I color all images with Copics, fussy cut them out with a scissors and glue them with Foam Dots on my card. I also glue some grass, flowers and butterflies on the card. I stamp the sentiment on a stitched banner and glue it also on the card. For the last step I glue some little pearls on the card.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela