Montag, 3. April 2023

♥ DT Magengo - You are the painter and your life is the canvas ♥

 Hi everyone,

Angela here and today I show you my new card with the cute My canvas stamp set and the In-out stitched rectangles dies. I start my card with creating a Distress Oxide background. I inked a piece of Bristol Cardstock with Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar, Dried Marigold, Fossilized Amber, Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint and Mermaid Lagoon and let it dry. If it's dry I cut it out with a die from the In-out stitched rectangles dies

Then I cut out a piece of Design Paper and glue it on a Craft Cardstock. I distress the edges of the Craft Cardstock and glue it on my white cardbase. Then I glue the inked cardstock with Foam Tape on the Design paper of my card. I cut out a piece of white woodgrain cardstock and inked it with Distrss Ink Tea Dye and glue it at the bottom of the inked cardstock. 

I stamp the images from the My canvas stamp set and the It's your day stamp set on a Copic friendly paper and color the images with my Copic Marker. I fussy cut them out with a scissors and glue them with Foam tape and with liquid glue on the background. For the sentiment I use a banner from my stash. For the last step I glue some little butterflies on the background and add some little pearls on them.

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on my blog.♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela