Mittwoch, 12. April 2023

♥ DT Christmas Craft Creations - Humour ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new Challenge at the

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge

For this month we have the topic

Humour


 We look forward to seeing your humourous Christmas projects - do your best to make us laugh! 

This month is the birthday monthof Christmas Creations Challenge! Our first challenge was April 2020, so we're now three years old. In celebration of this special occasion, we have not just one but four prizes up for grabs! So hop over to the Challenge blog to see the prizes. The prize winners will be picked randomly from among those entrants who have followed all the rules.

For my card I use the cute drunk reindeer from Stamp Corner, he drank too much mulled wine.*hihi* 

For the card I use some Design Paper from My Favorite Things and glue the papers on some Crfat Cardstock. I distressed all edges and cut the green paper with the Wave Die from Stamp Corner.


 The sentiment is in german and means that the drunk reindeer want another mulled wine.*hihi* For the last step I glue some sparkling stars on the card and over the reindeer, because I think he will see stars in his consition.

So now its your turn to create a Humour christmas card, can't wait to see your creations.The deadline for entering is Tuesday 9th May at 6pm GMT.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

1 Kommentar:

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela