Mittwoch, 1. März 2023

♥ DT Magengo - From Me To You Birthday card ♥

 Hi everyone,

 I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you on the Magengo Blog another inspiration card with stamps from the Spring Release. Today I use the cute  From me to you stamp set and the In-out stitched rectangles dies from the Spring Release 2023. 

I start my card with creating a colorful background and I add many Distress Oxide ( Twisted Citron, Fossilized Amber, Carved Pumpkin, Picked Raspberry, Seedles Preserves,Wilted Violet, Salty Ocean and some golden pearlcolor) color splases on a piece of Bristol Cardstock and let it dry. 

If the background is dry I cut it out with one die from the In-Out stitched rectangles dies. I also cut out another rectangle with some turquoise cardstock and glue this on my white cardbase. Then I glue the smaller rectangle with some Foam Tape on the turquoise background and put this aside.

I stamp the cute image from the From me to you stamp set on a Copic Marker friendly  paper and use my Copic Marker for coloring. Then I fussy cut out the images with a scissors  and glue it with Foam Dots on my colorful background. 

For the last step I glue some pearls on my card and I'm really happy how it looks like.

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on the blog.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela