Montag, 13. März 2023

♥ DT Magengo - Happy Easter

 Hi everyone,

Angela here and today I show you an Easter card with the cute stamps from the Happy Easter stamp set.

I start my card as always with creating the background. For today I cut out a piece of Bristol cardstock with the In-out stitched rectangles dies and use Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass for a soft inking. Then I lay the Fluffy clouds stencil over the background and ink it again. For the grass I use Grass Border Dies and use Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn for inking. After it is dry I glue the grass border on the blue background.


 I stamp all images on a Copic friendly paper and color them all with my Copic Marker, fussy cut them out with a scissors and glue them on the background. 

I use some Foam Dots for more dimension on the grass and eggs. I stamp the German sentiment Frohe Ostern (means Happy Easter) on a banner and glue it on the background.Then I glue all on my white card base. For the last step I punch out some little butterflies and add little rhinstone in the middle.

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on my blog.♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela