Mittwoch, 8. März 2023

♥ DT Christmas Craft Creations - One layer Card ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new Challenge at the

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge

For this month we have the topic

One Layer

For my card I use the cute Beary Christmas stamps from Mama Elephant.

 
I cut out a stichted rectangle with a Heffy Doodle Die and  stamp the images with my Misti Tool directly on the Copic friendly paper. I color all images with my Copic Marker. The sentiment is from a Lawn Fawn stamp set. After my coloring is done I add some Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass under the images and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

So now its your turn to create a one layer christmas card, can't wait to see your creations.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.


3 Kommentare:

  1. Love this sweet little Christmas scene Angela - great for a one layer card.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So cute--love the little bears! Your coloring is fantastic!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. So adorable..I love the cute as can be images!

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela